How will I stay healthy?
When you leave care, you will receive a health passport which will help you to understand your health information and where to access help.
You will receive a final appointment with the Looked After Children nurse when you are 17 when you will learn how to access health services and health records.
Remember that your Personal Advisors can help you find and use/get an appointment with the right health services.
If you have specific health concerns, you can contact the following services:
- Mental Health Services – Off the Record, Call free on 0808 808 9120, email at email@example.com, or text on 07896 880 011
- Drugs services (17 years and under) - Drugs and Young People Project (ask your Personal Advisor to make a referral) Telephone: 0117 3772997
- Drugs services (18 years and over) – Bristol ROADS (request the transitions service) email: firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: 0117 987 6000
- Sexual Health services – www.4ypbristol.co.uk/your-local-services
- Relationships – Bristol Against Violence and Abuse www.bava.org.uk